Blood Moon


In the past years, we have witnessed many blood moons, solar eclipses, lunar eclipse, meteor showers, and of course the Revelation 12 sign on September 23, 2017. In God's word He told us the lights in the heavens are for signs and seasons. The word seasons was translated from the Hebrew word moedims, which means God's appointed time. So certain events involving the Sun, Moon, and the Stars could be signaling something to us by God's hand. I believe it is a sign of impending blood shed as judgement upon the ungodly sinners.



Another interesting note is that many of the past blood moons within the last ten years landed on either Passover or Tabernacles, which are a part of God's 7 moedims as outlined in Levticus 23. These 7 moedims were a shadow of what was to come:

https://youtu.be/1gGD70nhiCQ

Colossians 2:16-17 KJK - Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days : [17] Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

• The 7 Moedims

1 Thessalonians 5:19-23 KJV - Quench not the Spirit. [20] Despise not prophesyings. [21] Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. [22] Abstain from all appearance of evil. [23] And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

By HolySpiritWind (.net)
Posted January 9, 2019

The Lord’s Perfect Sign Ends January 21, 2019

As I awoke on  the morning of 1-5-19 the Lord spoke to me “Do not forget the Jan 21st 2019 Super blood moon eclipse and that is the last one of the cycle.” Then He reminded me of this verse, Gen 1:14 “Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years“

As I started to investigate this I found it is also a “wolf moon” According to the Old Farmer’s Almanac, Native Americans called the January full moon the “wolf” moon because it appeared when wolves howled in hunger outside the villages. There are a lot of interesting facts about this particular “Super- blood-wolf moon eclipse” that can be found here and here.

So I asked the Lord if there was something specific that He would like to speak directly to His people about this and He said “Yes”.

My children, you are coming to the end of a warning cycle that I have made in the heavens for all to see. Most have ignored it or misinterpreted it. Keep in mind I am the only one who can make these signs. I have created and set forth the paths of all of my heavenly bodies, I hold them in My hand and they obey Me. I am the only one that knows in totality what these signs mean but I will give you a glimpse of their meaning because you have sought Me first, before anything else. This sign is significant no matter what man says or thinks, because I am the one who has made it! There has been much confusion about these blood moon eclipses because man has made false assumptions about them and focused on parts instead of looking at the whole picture that I have created. This led to much confusion and many have stopped watching My sign. I have used this as yet another way to separate those who are My true children, who are watching for My return and love Me with all of their heart, from those who only seek Me for their own gain and to ease their guilty conscience with false religion.

The sign that I have given started on Dec. 21st 2010, on your calendar and it will be completed Jan. 21st 2019 on your calendar, at 12:12 am EST. The time of its ending significant, this number means total completeness of the warning time that I have given before the greater judgments begin: earthquakes, the fiery kick off event, economic collapse, famine, disease, and then the great war begins. This warning alone has lasted 8 years and one month; some would like more time but what would be done with more time if I gave it? I have been warning the world through My servants the prophets for over 100 years that you are in the last days. There are very few hearing My warnings right now. My chosen few have heard plenty of My warnings and they grow weary of them. Let it not be said that I am not merciful and longsuffering. The time of the end of the age has truly come!

My little flock, I also want to tell you  about the “Super-Blood-Wolf Moon Eclipse” which will happen soon. First, “super” means that this will be even more significant than some similar signs in the past. “Blood” signifies that there will be blood spilled and judgment across the land where it is visible. “Wolf” is symbolic of the son of perdition, Barack Obama who will return as America’s leader after the fiery kick-off event. The people will look to him as their savior after this but he will reveal who he really is after a short time.

Then he will begin the persecution and slaughter of My sheep who allowed themselves to be deceived by him and even those who didn’t believe that he is who I have said he is. Those who have sin in their lives will be purified by the fire persecution. My sheep will cry out to Me in true repentance, with all of their hearts. The good shepherd will save them from eternal death! Understand, the reason that things must happen in this way is because most of My sheep have gone astray. The remnant/bride who have been purified; remained holy and separate from the world and all of its sin and cleansed by My blood will be protected and hidden if I have work for them to do or be taken home. My precious ones who are close to My heart, you will be strengthened, healed, delivered, transformed, completely infused with My Spirit without measure and filled to overflowing with My supernatural, unconditional love that will pour out of you and touch even your enemies. You will walk in power, humility, urgency, in My perfect will and love as you seek and save the lost. After this work is done we celebrate our marriage feast!

My children, be ready! As I have said before there is no more time! All of the end time signs, including the sign of the woman in the heavens, have significance. All the signs I have told you to look for are occurring and they have converged into the time that you are in. Soon there will be no more time but with the time you have left seek Me like never before! Draw close to Me and I will draw close to you and cover you with My feathers. The secret place of the Most High shall be your dwelling place and the shadow of My wings shall be your refuge until you arise and shine.

The end comes not by the will of man but by the will of My Father ONLY! NONE WILL STOP IT!

Jesus Christ

Yahushua Ha Mashiach

---------

On January 21, 2019, a super blue blood moon appeared over New York City just days before the NYC legislature allowed full term abortions, meaning they can murder the baby in the womb moments before birth. This seems to be a loud and clear sign from God and the blood moon could signify the spilled blood of the innocent babies, or the blood that will be shed for their transgressions. Many prophets say that NYC will be utterly destroyed by nuclear blast and Tsunami. I had a vision of a nuclear blast and the Statue of Liberty under water. A woman said recently she heard the Lord say NYC will be the first to be hit when Judgment begins.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/2019-Super-Blood-Wolf-Lunar-Moon-to-be-Visible-in-New-York-504327901.html%3famp=y

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.amny.com/amp/news/politics/reproductive-health-act-1.26272933

Comments

Popular Posts