Matthew 24 - Birthpains
Jesus Himself, God Almighty in the flesh, prophesied of the signs that will occur and increase in both frequency and intensity before His Second Coming and the end of the world (age) dispensation. As it is today, we see a worldwide convergence of these signs like never before in history!
* I believe the Kings James Version (KJV) Bible is the best English translation, but I compared the HNV scripture and it seems this version would be good for people who don't know old English.
Matthew 24:3-8 HNV — As he (Jesus Christ/Yeshua HaMashiach) sat on the Mount of Olives, the talmidim came to him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? What is the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?" Yeshua answered them, "Be careful that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Messiah,' and will lead many astray. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you aren't troubled, for all this must happen, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be famines, plagues, and earthquakes in various places. But all these things are the beginning of birth pains.
Wars and Rumors of Wars
As a woman is in labor, the birthpains continue to increase in frequency and intensity until the child is brought forth. The birth pains are the most intense and steady as the child is coming forth. So it is with the events that are spoken of by Jesus (God in the flesh), right before he returns and the milinneal Kingdom is birthed on earth and all of the saints (faithful Christians) of the Most High are made Kings and Priests under our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ (Yeshua HaMoshiach) to reign on earth. It seems the 7 year period of Tribulation known as Jacobs Trouble or Daniel's 70th week is the "labor day" and will be the most painful, especially the last three and a half years.
Daniel's 70th Week:
• 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, 7 Bowls
• All of Israel Will be Saved
"Natural Disasters"The Matthew 24 chapter continues with the below passage, which I believe will occur at the start of Jacob's trouble, also known as Daniel's 70th week (7 Year Tribulation):
Matthew 24:9-22 HNV — Then they will deliver you up to oppression, and will kill you. You will be hated by all of the nations for my name's sake. Then many will stumble, and will deliver up one another, and will hate one another. Many false prophets will arise, and will lead many astray. Because iniquity will be multiplied, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end, the same will be saved. This Good News of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come. "When, therefore, you see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of through Daniyel (Daniel) the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Yehudah (Judah) flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take out things that are in his house. Let him who is in the field not return back to get his clothes. But woe to those who are with child and to nursing mothers in those days! Pray that your flight will not be in the winter, nor on a Shabbat, for then there will be great oppression, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, nor ever will be. Unless those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved. But for the elect's sake, those days will be shortened.
Abomination of Desolation Signs
Prime Minister of Israel - 3rd Temple
Dual Prophetic - Matthew 24
Matthew 24 is a chapter in the New Testament Bible where Jesus (God embodied) describes the events leading up to His second coming and the establishment of His Kingdom on the Earth for 1000 years (Millennium Kingdom) where the Christians will be kings and priests ruling with Christ on earth.
1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
* This chapter is dual prophetic in the sense that the temple was destroyed in 70 AD after Christ was resurrected and the church was established. However, it is also prophetic of events leading up to His 2nd coming.
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
• Rising Tension
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows (birth pains).
* I have provided some imperical evidence of the increasing birthpains as well as video coverage:
Please do your research
* Verses 7-8 are specific signs of the second coming, and they are similar to birthpains as they increase in intensity and frequency.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
• FEMA Camps
• The Persecution
* Here are some current examples of worldwide Christian persecution:
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
* Pope Francis appears to be the False Prophet of the Book of Revelation who is joining the world together for the AntiChrist:
• Interfaith Delusion
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
* verses 9-14 appear to be the start of the 7 year Tribulation and I believe some of the signs are happening now to a lesser degree as it coincides with Revelation 13:7 and Daniel 7:21 where the Man of Sin/The Beast/Little Horn/The AntiChrist will rise to power and persecutes the saints of the Most High (Christians).
* In the First three and a half years of Daniel's 70th week, the AntiChrist will have dominion over the world and will be given power to kill the left behind Christians:
• Final Beast System
• AntiChrist Rising
Matthew 24: 15 KJV - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
* These passages indicate that a covenant will be made by the AntiChrist/Man of Sin for 7 years (probably with Israel and surrounding nations) and he will cause the sacrifice to cease in the new temple that I believe will soon be built in Jerusalem.
• Abomination of Desolation
• Third Temple Updates
• Hanukkah - Man of Sin
* In Matthew 24:15, Jesus said the abomination of desolation was spoken of by Daniel the Prophet:
Daniel 9:27 KJV — And he (the AntiChrist) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
* These verses from 16-20 appear to be only for the Jews in Israel today who will need to flee after coming to the truth of Jesus Christ as the Messiah (Zechariah 12:9-10/Romans 11:25-26). It also happened in 70 AD when the second temple was destroyed.
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
* Verse 21 of Matthew 24 appears to coincide with Daniel 12 and is the final 3.5 years (midst of the week) before Jesus returns with His Saints (Jude 1:14-15).
Daniel 12:1 KJV — And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
* It seems after the Abomination of Desolation spoken of in Matthew 24:15/Daniel 9:27/Daniel12:11 there will be 3.5 years (1335 days) of Great Tribulation:
Daniel 12:11-12 KJV — And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it werepossible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
* It appears verses 21-26 will occur during the final 3.5 years of Daniel's 70th week.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
* This passage (Verse 30) is the second coming where Jesus will throw the Man of Sin/Beast/AntiChrist/Little Horn into the lake of fire (Revelation 19/Jude 1).
Revelation 19:20 - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
* verse 31 seems to be the same event as in Revelation 20:4 - the tribulation saints will be resurrected and added to the Millineal Kingdom.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
* Israel is known as the fig tree inparables spoken by Jesus, and Israel is now 70 years as of May 2018 and the branch is tender (Mark 11:13-22).
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
* Verse 38 is most likely speaking of the rapture that will occur at the time of the sudden destruction at the start of Daniel's 70th week (1 Thessalonians 5:3).
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
* for information on how today parallels the days of Noah, please see these links:
• Get on the Ark!
• True Biblical History
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
* Verses 40-41 appear to be alluding to the rapture of the faithful church of Philadelphia:
Revelation 3:10 KJv - Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
1 Corinthians 15:52-53 KJV — In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV — For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
42 KJV - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite hisfellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
* please see my blog article concerning the Ezekiel Gog and Magog war reserved for the Latter Years and persecution of Israel:
• War on Israel
• Cup of Trembling
This passage to me represents the millineal Kingdom being birthed as the Christians are raptured to Heaven. However, the Kingdom will not come until after Daniel's 70th week:
Revelation 12:2-5 KJV — And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
• A Baby Born
When Yeshua/Jesus was speaking to one of the 7 churches, this was said:
Revelation 2:26-27 KJV — And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Revelation 5:10 KJV — And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Apostle Paul said this about the children of God (Christians):
1 Corinthians 6:3 KJV — Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
However, the Man of Sin (the AntiChrist) will have his kingdom on earth just prior to Jesus coming with all His Saints:
• Final Beast System
• AntiChrist Rising