Sudden Bear Strike



There are many prophecies this day, and days past, that indicate that the Bear will strike America. This of course is referring to an attack from Russia, China, and a coalition of countries on American soil. Please see also my post regarding dividing Israel which I believe is interconnected:

Dividing Israel
• USS Lincoln - Danger Zone
• EMP Blackout
• The Four Horsemen Mount Up
• Waves of Judgment

Russia, China, Iran, and other countries are forming and strengthening relations with one another. These countries seem to be in opposition with the United States as tensions rise over various international issues. I believe the U.S. will be destroyed very soon at the start of W.W.3:



Song of War (Russia Propaganda)


Note - According to various prophetic words, dreams, and visions, a powerful coalition of nations, headed by Russia and China will nuke and invade America from both the East and West coasts. At the moment, the US is at the brink of war with Iran who has just held joint naval drills with China and Russia near the Persian Gulf in opposition to the United States in late December 2019. 


Various Christian dreams, visions, and prophetic messages indicate that as the bombs come down, the Christians go up in the rapture (1 Corinthians 15:50):

• Christians Up, Bombs Down

* I've composed the following article from various dreams and visions concerning this prophecy, and I believe it is soon and very soon


Acts 2:17-21 KJV - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: [18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: [19] And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: [20] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: [21] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

We see WW3 tensions are increasing internationally as the United States have entered into economic and military conflicts with Iran, China, North Korea, China, and others especially concerning the Persian Gulf, Strait of Hormuz, and the International Oil Supply route. Various Christian prophecies indicate sudden destruction and World War III is just around the corner! Here is a printable document with more info:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JBooa1uRnPwQEo6OW5NXRrn-ZwthG2DJl2P5fG3lTlA/edit?usp=drivesdk


Item 1

Russian Bear Strike


----------

Item 2

Belinda-Sobia Brown
Just had a dream about Russia!! I seen a bear stand before me and say, “Russia!” Twice!! I then heard myself tell my husband that Russia stood before me as a bear. In a subsequent quick dream, I heard my daughter say to a group of people that she and others couldn’t afford soda (at work) because it was so expensive. END OF DREAMS.
I believe I seen Russia as a bear because she is getting ready to move militarily. Twice is confirmation. In the second dream about my daughter, I believe the high price of soda represents the cost of things (food) will go up. Perhaps soda in particular.
WATCH RUSSIA!!
444ProphecyNews.com
----------

Item 3

A sister in the LORD had a vision of Russia and China invading America, nuclear Bombs raining down on coast cities on both the East and West Coast as huge Tsunamis engulf NYC and others along the East Coast. She also saw Texas was hit with an explosion. She also had previous dreams regarding a civil war in America and an invasion by Russia and China. This seems to confirm the Dimitru Duduman and Henry Gruver dreams.



----------

Item 4

…..I awake in the middle of a field face down. It’s so cold, and the wind is blowing softly. A fresh layer of snow has fallen on top of a layer of crust. As I look around I notice a set of tracks in the snow, not human tracks but an animal. As I get closer I see that the tracks are from a bear, and not just any bear, a huge bear. I start to crawl along my belly following the set of tracks left by this monstrous beast. It is then that I notice that the prints are full of blood. Smoke fills the air and the sense of chaos is all around. It is then that I hear the words….“Be warned, the Bear is coming…..”
We in this country have believed for far too long that we are impervious to any major calamity on a nation wide scale. Our arrogance only precedes our pride in this matter. We will face the Bear ……and he will not come alone!
444ProphecyNews.com

----------

Item 5

Here are some older prophecies of Russia (the Bear) attacking America in the last days and indicating that America is the Babylon of Revelation 18 and Jeremiah 50-51.

Dumitru Duduman Prophecy


Dimitru indicated in the prophecy (46 minute mark) that it will begin with an internal revolution, such as what we saw when Donald Trump was elected, and then many countries will invade, including Mexico, and detonate the nuclear power plants. 




It is said that God will divide America because Donald Trump and other officials are trying to divide the apple of His eye Jerusalem with a Two State Solution.

• Two State Solution

Zechariah 12:2-3 KJV - Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. [3] And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

----------

Item 6

Also Dimitru's grandson Michael also shares prophetic visions and information relating to the last days of America.

Michael Bodea (Grandson of Dumitru)


Dream By Dumitru Duduman 
(Video Above - Bodea)
THE BEAR AWAKES
The last of 3 final messages given to Dumitru in April of 1997.
I knelt beside my bed to pray, as I do every night before I go to sleep. After finishing my prayer, I opened my eyes but I was no longer in my room. Instead, I found myself in a forest. I looked around and to my right I saw a man, dressed in white, who pointed his finger and said, “See and remember.” It took me a while to find out what he was pointing at. It was a small bear who seemed half dead lying on the ground. As I continued to watch this bear, it began to breathe deeper. With every passing minute it seemed to revive itself, and as I watched, it also became angrier. It then began to grow. Soon it was larger than the forest floor and as it grew larger it continued to become angrier. It then began to paw the ground, so that when its paw would hit the ground, the earth would shudder. The bear continued to devastate all that stood in its path until it came upon some men with sticks trying to fend it off. By this time, the bear had grown so large that it simply crushed the men underfoot and continued to rampage. I was stunned by what I saw and asked the man standing beside me, “What does this mean?” “At first, they thought the great bear was dead,” the man said. “As it will begin to stir once again, they will consider it harmless. Suddenly it will grow strong once more with purpose and violence. God will blind the eyes of those that continue to trample on the sacrifice of Christ’s blood, until the day the bear will strike swiftly. This day will catch them unprepared and it will be just as you saw.” The man then said, “Tell my people the days are numbered and the sentence has been passed. If they will seek My face and walk in righteousness before Me, I will open their eyes that they may see the danger approach. If they only look to the approaching danger, they too will be caught up and trampled underfoot. Only in righteousness will they find safety.” Suddenly, I was once again by myself in my room, on my knees, with sweat covering my face.
-----------

Item 7

Krystal Beall
APRIL 18 2018
BEHOLD MY FACE…BEHOLD MY FACE…ENOUGH…IT IS ENOUGH NOW…I HAVE SENT FORTH MY WORD…RAISED UP MY MESSANGERS…AND HAVE GIVEN SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS AS WELL AS THE EARTH…MY SUFFERING AND SORROW IS IMMENSE…COUPLED WITH MY ANGER…I AM APPALED TO LOOK UPON MY CREATION…SO FALLEN…SO FULL OF LUST…IMMORALITY…SIN….
THE EVIL AND VIOLENCE ARE HARROWING AND SICKENING..AND MY WRATH IS KINDLED…THE FIRE IS THROUGH THE DOOR…AND SHALL CONSUME THE NATION OF AMERICA…HOW I PLEADED WITH THIS NATION TO REPENT…HUMBLE YOURSELVES…YET YOU STAND DEFIANT AND PROUD…SHACKELED TO A BEAST…CHAINED TO A DRAGON… APPLAUDING EVIL..WHILE HISSING AT GOOD…I AM FINISHED…IT IS FINISHED…THE BEAR IS THROUGH THE DOOR…ENTERING AS THE NATION SLEPT…I AM NOT REVERED IN AMERICA…I AM NOT THE god AMERICA LOVES…WORSHIPS AND OBEYS…I HAVE HAD MY FILL…I HAVE HAD IT…MY BELOVED BRIDE…OUR HOUR HAS COME…WITH GREAT JOY I AWAIT THEE..WITH GREAT ANTICIPATION I GATHER THEE…I AM LONELY IN THE GARDEN AND I DESIRE YOU…BLESSED IS THE MAN AWAKE AND WATCHING…WHO HAS SOUNDED THE TRUMPET AND WARNED HIS NEIGHBOR…GREAT DESTRUCTION IS HERE..FIRE AND FURY FOR CERTAIN…AMERICA HAS REJECTED ME…I WILL REPAY AMERICA ..LOVE…GRACE..MERCY I AM..LONGSUFFERING I HAVE BEEN…ESCALATION OF EVENTS UNFOLD…MY WORD NEVER RETURNS TO ME VOID…HARLOT HOUSE OF DISEASED WATERS..YOU SHALL DROWN IN YOUR ABOMINATIONS…YOU HAVE WROUGHT SHAME…AND SOWN DUNG…AND SHALL REAP HELL…I SWEAR BY MYSELF I SHALL EXECUTE MY JUSTICE TO A DEMORALIZING GENERATION…MY BELOVED BRIDE…MY DOOR IS OPEN…COME….COME…YOU ARE GATHETED UNDER THE FEATHERS OF MY WINGS AND I SHALL DELIVER YOU…YOU SHALL GO OUT INTO GREEN PASTURES…YOU SHALL EAT AND BE SATISFIED…WITH YOU I AM WELL PLEASED…I LOVE YOU BEYOND MEASURE…AND I REVEAL MY FACE IN ALL MY GLORY TO YOU…ALL I HAVE…ALL I AM IS YOURS…THE KING HAS FALLEN IN AMERICA…THE BEAR HAS ARRIVED…AND NIGHT REIGNS…FILTH UPON FILTH TO BEHOLD…DEGRADATION
…RECOMPENSE…COME NOW…FOR LO NIGHT HAS FALLEN…THE PLOW SHEARS ARE SILENCED…REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN…REAP SIN…SOW DESTRUCTION….AMERICA IS FOUND WANTING BY ME…FULLY…REJOICE FOR I AM COME…I AM NEAR…STAY AWAKE…KEEP WATCH…LOOK UP…LOOK UP…ALL MY LOVE
JESUS CHRIST

444ProphecyNews.com

-----------

Item 7

Rising Tensions - Russia and China


-----------

Item 8

Here are some non bear related prophecies that speak of Russia invading and attacking America.

Invasion Dreams/Visions

WW3, America Destroyed, Obama

Asian Navy Invasion

Acts 2:17 - Dream

Click here for more Bear prophecies.

---------

Item 9

I personally had a vision last year of being a soldier, I believe on American soil, and we were fight off invading troops. I go back to try to find some more ammunition, but there was none to be found. Does this mean American soldiers will not be equipped to figure off an invasion? A country so puffed up and proud? In the summer of 2019, I had a flash vision of a fleet of military bombers catching people off guard in the city below. I woke up panicked.

---------

Item 10

A sister in Christ also posted about a Russian invasion on her Facebook, and can be found by clicking here.

----------

Item 11

Brother Buddy Smith
Vision Of Fighter Jets (War) & Dream Of Rapture
December 4, 2017
It was a beautiful day and me and sis Brenda were with some kids. We are out walking near our apartments where we live now ,there is walking paths near the river by us here.
When suddenly the sky was filled with jet fighters and higher bombers over our city. These were not American ones at first .Based what I saw these were Russian and Chinese planes . Our planes came too and the fight was on the bombers trying to drop bombs on our base here. We took the children and ran back to our apartments. Bombs dropping huge noises, the fighters fighting each other. The Russian and Chinese against the Americans. Some planes fallen from the sky. But did crash on us, but some around us.
Brother that was the first part ,then the Lord showed me even more .With this going on then in the spiritual realm there were like brilliant shining white fighters and there were dark black ones. They were far superior to any man-made fighters. The white ones were whipping the black ones . Then as intense as it was, I woke up, asking the Lord what was all this?
He said this it what the number 37 is all about. War my son as I have revealed this to my son Paul ,that you have been seeing this number everywhere .This is what is coming ,like sudden destruction My son . The dream shows you with children ,My children ,you have been called to show and teach them the way to go .You have been called to watch over My children .Your part is to pray for them ,Teach them My Truth and Encourage them to keep going . You are My servants and have matured ,grounded in My Word and led by My Holy Spirit for such a time as this .Yes you stumble and make mistakes ,no one is totally complete in Me until you come home .You are on the right path ,be encouraged .I am with you and will never leave you .You and Paul and My daughters Gail and Brenda are to stand for Christ and let not this world or your flesh keep you from serving Me. Do not let anyone discourage you .We are at the final moments before the sudden destruction comes and you all we be with me .Your Mission will be done and the path I have put you on will be completed .Now share the rest with My son Paul .
Ok brother as the Lord leads and commands .This is the real exciting part .As we are with the children of God ,running to the Apartments ,there is a very Loud Trumpet ,Shofar sounding .Not like I have ever heard ,so powerful that it shakes the ground under our feet . A loud Voice saying Come up Hither ! We were looking up ,we could see our Savior and Lord Bright and Shining Brighter than the Sun ,but not hurting our eyes .A pure light ,His Glory ! Amen Then we were changed instantly to a perfect body white robes that shined brightly . We look so young and Glorified and we fly up instantly ,like real fast ,a twinkle of a eye .
It was so real brother ,there was such a release knowing no more struggle ,no more dealing with this flesh and failing our Lord in this flesh .No more two natures ,But only a Holy nature only a Holy Spirit .Amen Halleluiah. The last thing was what the Lord showed me about what was going on the world .All these planes and fighters turned on each other .At first the Russian and Chinese were against the Americans ,but then it shifted .they were now fighting each other . Like the Word of God says ,they will turn on themselves and each other . Amen
The other thing the Lord told me brother it will start conventional and then go nuclear .That’s when the church is taken ,all hell will break out .Sudden destruction ! God Have Mercy.
Then the Lord pointed out again about what He revealed to you 37 means war and what He pointed out to me .I Don’t think I have shared this with you ,but I will now .
37 also means 3- Father ,Son and Holy Spirit 7- God’s perfect way and will . Amen
The Last thing The Lord revealed is that ,as the nations turn against Me and against My people Israel and My Land and My city there fate is sealed .You are studying it now .So when you see the number 37 pray for the lost souls who still need Me ,pray for the lukewarm and back-slidden to repent before it is truly to late . It is all about souls now ,by the choices of the nations turning from the True Living God and turn to satan the god of this world ,There fate is sealed ,the Judgment and wrath is coming from My Holy Anger and Righteous indication .Pray for My created children to come home to Me before the gate of Heaven is closed Your Righteous King Jesus Forever Amen

Well brother what can I say .This was the most intense and so real dream .
Then when I woke up a vision of the second Glorious part . Amen

The time for this is very soon ,we need to look to Jesus ,to trust in Jesus like never before .Now as we see this number we are to pray and intercede for the ones around us who need to trust in Jesus as Savior and Lord before it is too late .Amen

---------

Item 12

A sister in Christ has a startling bear dream:


---------

Item 13

Another sister in Christ has a bear dream regarding war with Russia:


---------

Item 14

A A Allen, was a Pentecostal Evangelical and Faith Healer of Voice of Healing church.

He had a Vision Regarding the Fall of America in the End times and the total destruction of America by the hands of Communist Russia in July 4 1954.

In the vision he saw a Russian Invasion of America by poisionus nerve gas across major portions of the center of the United States. Just after this he saw Russia attack America on both sides by nuclear weapons all along the coasts.

And America was totally destroyed and Christians where safe in the cleft of the rock in Jesus.

This prophecy seems to match the prophecies of Dimitru Duduman, Henry Gruver, and others regarding the total destruction of America (Revelation 18, Jeremiah 50-51).


---------

Item 15

A Vision Received by Brother Dumitru Duduman April 22, 1996


I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound.  A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America.  I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike.  Two of the men carried weapons.  One of the armed men came to me.  "I woke you to show you what is to come."  He said.  "Come with me."

I didn't know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, "stop here!"

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued.  "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America."

As I was looking, I saw a great light.  A dark cloud appeared over it.  I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others.   The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand.  However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory.  The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one.  "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans.  Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged.  Then they all signed a contract.  One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too.  Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans?  Why not rule the world ourselves?  They have to be kicked out of Europe, too!   Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me asked, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together.  But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen.  You must tell them what is being planned against American.  Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."
Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the protector of America.  America's sin has reached God.  He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness.  God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work.  He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people."
As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.
"Do you see that?" the man asked.  "This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones.  Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident."

Excepted from: 

Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

--------

Please see some of these other disciple resources:

• Unplug

Comments

Popular Posts