A Light Lit


I heard a voice in the distance, a light lit in the darkness. A slumbering bride awakened - awake O sleeper for that day is at hand...

I heard a voice calling me - come out of darkness my son. The night is far spent the day is at hand. I will establish your plans, I will order your steps. I have loved you with an everlasting love, with tenderness have I wrought you in your mother's womb.

Be not discouraged my son, be not dismayed, I will walk with you in the valleys, I will set you on high. I will make the crooked parts straight, I will be with you in times of trouble, I will not leave you, I will not forsake you.

Fear not my son, I have overcome the world, I have made a way. From the ancient of days have I known you, from the day you were born have I kept you.

Shane Caldeira
3/12/19




Matthew 25:6-7 KJV - And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. [7] Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

Ephesians 1:3-14 KJV - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: [4] According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: [5] Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, [6] To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. [7] In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; [8] Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; [9] Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: [10] That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: [11] In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: [12] That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. [13] In whom ye also trusted , after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, [14] Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Comments

Popular Posts