Skip to main content

Waves of Judgment



I've composed a series of various Christian prophetic words, dreams, and visions concerning the judgment upon America (Revelation 18). It is appears sudden destruction will come to America's cities in a major way, and can happen suddenly any moment:

• Rising Tensions
• EMP Blackout


Acts 2:17-21 KJV - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: [18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: [19] And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: [20] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: [21] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

* A few years back, I had a vivid vision of a nuclear explosion and also a vision of the Statue of Liberty and waves of water. I know the time of the fall of America is very near. I've provided various prophecies of Tsunamis coming to California. I also had an interesting experience involving a black NYC hat:


A Mysterioud Hat

----------

Prophecy #1

Dream of Tsunami - NYC


----------

Prophecy #2

Dream of Tsunami - CA


----------

Prophecy #3

Susan Rhodes
In May 2016, I had the vision of Tsunami hitting the East Coast. I saw nearly all of FL underwater. This sister is right, that there will be no warning, much of the Eastern Seaboard will be gone too. NYC will be destroyed, NJ and RI underwater as will much of the coast line will be underwater. No food will come by ship because the ports will be gone. Gulf Coast States will also lose ground to the water surge. It will cause water to flow up the Mississippi River and an Earthquake will divide it causing the country to be divided by two parts. The bridges will fall into the River. Other rivers that connect to it will also be affected.
FL has principalities of Hedonism, Poverty and PRIDE! It is a lawless state, if people knew the underlying depravity they would hardly believe it. God hates Pride especially.
I live outside of Orlando. I asked the Lord should I leave FL? He told me after much prayer – NO, he said that death will be swift and merciful. My situation is unique so I am not saying that others should stay, I am saying to ask the Lord his will for YOU and Your Family.
Here is why -I have also seen the destruction that will follow on the heels of the Tsunami and the devastation that will place Americans in a daily battle for survival. I do believe that to die now would be merciful for me (I have many health challenges and no family). Ultimately, food will be scarce as will water. There will be little gov’t support and the country will be taken over by another very powerful enemy. Military Rule will dominate and most will submit and no one will know who they should trust (as it says in Matthew 10:34-36 “34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.” The mark will be swiftly put in place at this time. These things will happen quickly and no communication like the internet or telephones, etc will be available. Families will be separated and unable to reconnect. Many will die but no search will be done (because of the millions that are missing). Disease will be abound as will all types of vermin and insects. Medical care will be unavailable in many regions and death will come as a result. It will not be a time of rejoicing though many will repent and accept Christ. When you read Revelations with this in mind, it is very clear that this could be reality (I know it will because of my visions). REPENT and FORGIVE! Jesus is coming back for the 5 wise Virgins!! Have your lamp full!
Please share this others. I have tried to distribute this and the enemy has been very persistent in stopping my warning to the point of deleting my hard drive and thumb drive and disconnecting my computer etc.
Pray for this sister, myself and others that are trying to get the word out! Many people are seeing FL underwater but this goes so much further. Here in Orlando, nearly all the churches are infiltrated with wolves. It is amazing to me the level of deception that exists! On the surface, Orlando seems so family oriented. Its dark side is so terribly wicked, I have begged God for many years to leave…
444ProphecyNews.com

----------

Prophecy #4

Dream of NYC Tsunami

----------

Prophecy #5


Debi Peters
October 25, 2018
I feel this is very urgent to get out.
I prayed last night for a dream if the Lord wanted to give me one. I received this dream and words from the Lord today, Oct. 25th, 2018. I prayed about it and feel that it’s an urgent warning that He wants to be released. My dream was very short and intense. In it, people from the U.S. were suddenly in a large body of water that looked to be an ocean. They were struggling in the water, alive, but about to drown in minutes. I feel strongly in my spirit that this is going to happen soon. I wasn’t sure when. I prayed about it after I awoke. The Lord led me to write down these words:
Warn my people of what’s to come: Great devastation and loss! These people are stiff necked and rebellious of my ways. They have not seeked me, nor learned my ways. They do evil in my sight. Therefore I will cause a great wave to crash over them and destroy them. Woe unto you, people of San Francisco! Woe unto you people of the West coast! Behold I come soon! Behold I come soon! Behold I come soon!


444ProphecyNews.com
---------

Prophecy #6

Christopher Harris
SEPTEMBER 24, 2017
Dear brothers and sisters, I feel led to share a dream I received earlier this year. I believe this is important and our prayers may result in the life or death of many people.
I shared this dream on my YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG2iVXvgseX4Qka69-ucsMg in April 2017 on a video about the Gotham Shield nuclear drill that took place in New York City, but feel I now need to draw extra attention to it. My dream was short, but I believe it shows something very significant the Lord showed me will happen. I don’t know when, but I feel it is soon.
My dream began with me standing in a street in the middle of a city. Behind my back was a large building, and all around me were tall buildings. I knew in my spirit this was New York City.
As I was standing in the street, I heard a loud roaring noise, incredibly powerful and loud. I looked to my right and saw a huge body of water rolling through the streets, about 30 to 50 meters (100 to 160 feet) tall. I quickly looked to my left and saw the same huge body of water rolling down the street. I did not move as I knew there was nothing I could do. I stood still knowing I would die. I felt at peace and was calm in accepting my death. Then I felt in my spirit I was coming away from the city. I saw some fleeting visuals of the city, but couldn’t make them out very well.
I felt strongly the knowledge come upon me that I believe was from the Lord that the height of this tsunami can be lessened if people pray and seek the Lord’s mercy. I knew this to be true as it was a knowing from the Lord. Then the dream ended and I woke up.
Interpretation:
This was a very vivid and intense dream. I was specifically in New York City. I have had dreams of being in the USA before when events happened (invasion, nuclear strike) but I have never had a dream featuring a specific location like this, so this was unusual for me. Also, I am from Australia.
I believe a huge tsunami is coming to strike New York City as the judgment of God. It would likely affect the other coastlines along the East Coast.
I felt it was already less powerful than it could have been, as if there was already the Lord’s mercy upon this event, but I feel strongly led now to ask you, my brethren, to join me in prayer to seek the Lord’s mercy in this judgment to further reduce the height, and thus the devastating power of it. A difference in the height will determine how far inland it travels and its’ destructive force (and how many perish). If the Lord hears our prayers, He may reduce the height and devastation of it and many lives could be spared.
I do not pray against the Lord’s judgments (I know His judgments are true and righteous and will soon fall upon the world), but I pray for His mercy in His judgments on account of those who are unsaved and may repent and come to faith in Jesus, and those believers in Jesus He is calling to repentance. I do not believe this event will be avoided. I believe judgment is coming upon the United States, which I believe is representative of Babylon in the Bible (you are free to disagree), and also on all of the nations of the world, and that the Lord’s judgments are soon to pour out upon the earth.
I thank you for considering this my dear brethren and I thank you for your prayers. I also pray to the Lord that He may find it in His mercy to put His name upon the lips of those perishing so that they may call upon the name of the Lord (Jesus) and be saved. May God bless you and your families.
Your brother,
Christopher
Scripture References:
“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;” (Luke 21:25 KJV)
7 “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.” (Matthew 24:7-8 KJV)
8 “And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.” (Revelation 8:8-9 KJV)
“And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.” (Revelation 18:21 KJV)
18 “And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.” (Revelation 16:18-20 KJV)
“And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;” (Revelation 6:12 KJV)
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13 KJV)
444ProphecyNews.com
----------

Prophecy #7

Double Tsunami: California destroyed beyond recognition

NOV 14, 2019, 7:09 PM
MORIAH

Nov 8, 2019 — California Tsunami Dream l had occurred about 3 am. I have experienced many prophetic warnings many times in my life, and I was given an intense warning dream.

When the dream began, it was a very ordinary, peaceful day. No sign of trouble anywhere. (I asked someone where i was, and they said ¨California¨.)

I was looking toward the ocean when I saw a massive wave rising up, heading toward a City which could only have been in Central or Southern California from the description.

People on the land seemed totally unaware of the massive wave at first, but suddenly they noticed it and began to run for their lives, screaming in panic.

The wave was as tall as the skyscrapers and it hit with enormous force, toppling the buildings into one another…crumpling the entire city and its inhabitants in mere moments. They had no time to pray or repent. It was utter panic and cataclysmic destruction!

But that wasn´t the end of the dream. Soon there came ANOTHER Tsunami that ¨finished off¨ the city completely—washing away the leftover destruction and floating bodies.

California was apparently destroyed beyond recognition.

There was apart of the dream where I had seen a demonic possession, and as people were praying I remember feeling a very eerie feeling because it was staring at me the whole time I remember the feeling being really intense as this isn’t the first dream of demonic possession I’ve had – Anyways after the demon was delivered, or was it? I remember still feeling the eerie presence, and woke up there after.

The overall scene in California was one of chaos and End Time calamity. Whether this will happen ¨before or after¨ the Rapture is uncertain.


The Tsunamis will come suddenly without warning on a peaceful day.

----------

Additional

Here we have a look into some of Russia's nuclear submarine capabilities:

Some say that the new Pepsi logo and Obama logo hints at these NWO planned Tsunamis.

Rise of the Phoenix






Comments

Popular Posts