Dead Branches


There are many "Christian Churches" today, who try to take absolute control of God's church, and they cut themselves off from the source. As a branch loses nurishment from the tree, it becomes rotten, dried up, and bears no good fruit. So it is with many Lukewarm churches today. John warned the Pharisees of this:

Luke 3:7-9 KJV - then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? [8] Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. [9] And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Scripture tells us that Jesus is the head of the Church the tree of life and we are to submit to His will:

John 15:1-11 KJV - I am (Jesus) the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. [2] Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. [3] Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. [4] Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. [5] I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. [6] If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. [7] If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. [8] Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. [9] As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. [10] If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. [11] These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Many churches are not abiding in His true word, they water it down and sweeten it up, pleasing to the flesh, so that they can have more customers. They want you to go through their institutions and be conformed to their heretical doctrine. The Bible says the Holy Spirit is our teacher and will lead us into all truth:

John 14:15-17 KJV - If ye love me, keep my commandments. [16] And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; [17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Luke 24:45 (KJV) - Then opened he (Jesus) their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures.

* For information on discerning false prophets, false bretheren, and false teachers, please see my blog:

• By Their Fruit

Many people today believe that you have to go to a man-made Christian seminary school in order to teach, preach, or pastor His sheep. They forget it is His church and not theirs:

Ephesians 5:23-24 KJV - For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. [24] Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Man is trying to make a profit off of disciples while breeding a culture of Pharisees and religious men who teach doctrines of devils and watered down doctrine.

In many churches, men choose and elect pastors, assistants, teachers, and preachers without the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:18 KJV - But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

These modern day Pharisees draft up material based on their own understanding and they quench the Spirit. Many religious people tell me I have to go to a lukewarm church and be in submission to their church elders. I am called by the Lord and not by man, I am led by the Spirit and will not allow lukewarm Christians to condemn me for not adhering to their man-made lukewarm churches that don't preach repentance, Lordship salvation, deliverance, spiritual warfare, hellfire, sanctification, mercy, spiritual gifts, or Bible prophesy.

Revelation 3:14-22 KJV - And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; [15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. [16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. [17] Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: [18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. [19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. [20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

These worldly churches are setting up the flock for failure and teaching damnable heresies, leaving the flock spiritually malnourished and on their way to hell. Teaching things like once saved always saved, Calvinism, Cessationism, False Fire (NAR), false gospels, etc. These churches of Laodicea have one foot in the world and walk in the flesh, picking and choosing which scripture applies to them while putting on a religious mask as the hippocrites did, the Pharisees. These pastors and churches will probably accept the Mark of the Beast and the New World Order..

Matthew 23:23-29 KJV - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. [24] Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. [25] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. [26] Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. [27] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. [28] Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. [29] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

Apostle Paul has told us that Jesus is the one who appoints to ministry:

1 Corinthians 12:27-31 KJV - Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. [28] And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. [29] Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? [30] Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? [31] But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

A lot of churches do not believe or hear my dreams and visions, they don't want to hear about Bible prophesy and end times events while the Jezebel spirit has the women and men in provocative dress, competition, envy, strife, sexual immorality, Apostasy, worldly events, turning worship into entertainment, and godly fear into a mockery. Many of the members play the part on Sunday and Wednesday while living like the world the rest of the week.

James 4:4 KJV - Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.











Please see some of these other disciple resources:

• Who is Jesus?
• Disciple of Jesus?
• Spiritual Warfare
• Religion or Relationship?
• Want to Be Saved?
• A New Creature
• Grace Alone By Faith Alone?
• Not Under the Law
• God or Money?
• Unplug
• Interfaith Movement
• Identity of God
• The Church
• The Narrow Way

---------

1 Thessalonians 5:19-22 KJV - Quench not the Spirit. [20] Despise not prophesyings. [21] Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. [22] Abstain from all appearance of evil.


----------


1-25-17

My beloved holy spotless true remnant church:

I have a question for you today.
How do you see the “church” full of “christians” reacting to what just transpired in the political system of America? Just so you know, what happens in America affects your entire world. The “christians” are so happy that their “god” has blessed them with more prosperity and that he had overlooked their mountains of unconfessed, undealt with, unforgiven sins. Those that were crying out to me for mercy, grace and forgiveness just 3 short months ago have turned their backs on Me as if I was nothing to them. There were even some who cried to Me “We need more time Lord, to preach and evangelize the world!”, yet now they are taking vacations and buying houses and cars and every other thing under the sun. I answered their prayers and gave them what they asked for and what they asked for was not My perfect will. I gave them what they asked for yet they will end up with more than they ever bargained for. I tell you that the scribes and Pharisees were not half as much hypocrites as the “church” of today and their punishment will not be as severe on judgment day as the “pastors” of these “churches”.

THEY HAVE ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE DECEIVED! To know how to spot the counterfeit you first must truly know the real thing and they have not truly known Me, so they cannot spot the fake. I died so that all men could know Me yet they look to men as their saviors and not Me. I have given today’s “church” over to the lust for wealth, prosperity of this world in their convenient man made religion. They have so many idols before Me, even their bulletins come before Me! They say that I am a God of order so that there is no room in your “service” for My Holy Spirit to move. Your hearts are far from Me! Have I not said love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind? He that loves Me keeps My commandments, yet if you just kept this one, all others would be kept also.
There are more preachers preaching the doctrines of devils than them that are preaching My true Gospel, the “good news” that I, Jesus can save anyone from sin! These “pastors” do not tell their congregations to rid themselves of sin, they say that I am a loving God and I love them just way they are and this much is true. But I love you too much to leave you in the sinful condition that they are in.
Have I not said that you must be born again of the Spirit?

Has it not been written “if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”? Most of those out there deceiving many into sin are themselves unaware that they themselves are deceived into following the evil one. “People draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men.”(Isaiah 29:13) They never searched for Me with all of their heart though. Most think they are following Me and My Father because they never REALLY knew Me and they never REALLY wanted to.

You have heard it said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions but I would add that hell is full of religious men who thought they knew Me. These religious men think that they can say My name like a magic word and My blessing falls down like rain. When have I blessed that which is unholy? I say without holiness no man will see the Lord. Be holy as I am holy!

Because the preachers in the churches have not been preaching My gospel I have raised up an army of bloggers, Youtubers, Facebookers, Twitterers, internet radio shows and the like to preach My true gospel to the ends of the earth. Now even many of these are falling away from Me. This grieves My heart greatly! This is not yet the strong delusion but look how many have fallen away from Me!

Beloved when the fallen ones come, unless you are in intimate, constant fellowship with Me and My Spirit you will be deceived. This is why I have warned for so long to be close to me. They come as angels of light they will amaze and astound and deceive most who thought they were the elect they will make the very elect question themselves and Me. But you must remember when I come I will split the sky from east to west, every eye shall see Me coming in the clouds with ten thousands of My saints.

I AM the rider on white horse and I am called Faithful and True, and in righteousness I judge and make war.

SHARE THE WORD!

Comments

Popular Posts