The Time is NOW...


Shane Caldeira
Word Received - May 10, 2019

Son of man, prophesy to the nations, the time is NOW. If you do not heed my warning, you will be swept away by the flood.

Your Messiah Jesus, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending, the Lord God Almighty. It is I who was dead and am alive again.

Matthew 24:38-42 KJV - For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, [39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. [40] Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. [41] Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. [42] Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Luke 13:3-5 KJV - I (Jesus) tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. [4] Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? [5] I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-23 KJV - Quench not the Spirit. [20] Despise not prophesyings. [21] Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. [22] Abstain from all appearance of evil. [23] And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Take all words, dreams, and visions to the LORD for confirmation.

-----------

I prayed the LORD for a confirmation and saw this later in the afternoon:


----------

Flirting with Disaster!
Posted on May 12, 2019
Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
“Wake up! America wake up! Sound the trumpet throughout the land, for trouble and deep sorrow are soon to invade your land! Waves of bad tidings and news of despair shall arise with increase! Woe to those who do not heed the warnings of My Prophets and Watchmen. Woe to them who have not prepared for the storms that are here and those that are fast approaching! I have warned, I have called, but who among My people has prepared? Only those who like Noah, who have moved in Faith and Fear! Soon, the time to prepare will end- the trap will snap and woe to those who become prey for the evil one! My Grace is sufficient to those who call upon Me NOW, but woe to those who reject My hand of rescue! Church, do not forsake your calling and your mission, do not forsake your gathering together, for I will abide in the midst of you and My Glory will rest upon My Church!”
Scripture reference for this message is (Jeremiah 12 & Romans 12)
----------

He is Coming, Get on the Ark!

----------

The TIME IS NOW....



Comments

Popular Posts