All Systems Are Go


All Systems Are Go

Shane Caldeira
7/14/2019

I woke up in the early morning and began hearing these words in my spirit (Acts 2:17).

7/14/19 - Write these words, they are faithful and true. I speak to the living, not to the dead. America you are dead, withered, and rotten to the core. I will punish and enslave you as I did to my children Israel. I will deliver you over to your enemies and you will weep and wail. This is the appointed time, all things are set in motion. If you hear my voice, do not harden your heart as in the day of provocation, but rend your heart and deliver your soul with fasting and weeping. I the LORD have spoken it, it will surely come to pass.

Be ready my chosen ones, I will deliver you, cloth you in white garments, and keep you from that hour of temptation that will try all them that dwell on the earth.

Your Messiah Yeshua HaMoshiach,
Jesus of Nazareth, Lord of Lords, King of Kings. Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, the LORD Almighty.

Scripture References

Acts 2:17-18 KJV - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: [18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Jeremiah 29:16-21 KJV - Know that thus saith the Lord of the king that sitteth upon the throne of David, and of all the people that dwelleth in this city, and of your brethren that are not gone forth with you into captivity; [17] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will send upon them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and will make them like vile figs, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil. [18] And I will persecute them with the sword, with the famine, and with the pestilence, and will deliver them to be removed to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a curse, and an astonishment, and an hissing, and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them: [19] Because they have not hearkened to my words, saith the Lord , which I sent unto them by my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them ; but ye would not hear, saith the Lord . [20] Hear ye therefore the word of the Lord , all ye of the captivity, whom I have sent from Jerusalem to Babylon: [21] Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, of Ahab the son of Kolaiah, and of Zedekiah the son of Maaseiah, which prophesy a lie unto you in my name; Behold, I will deliver them into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon; and he shall slay them before your eyes;

Revelation 3:7-11 KJV -  And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; [8] I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. [9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. [10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. [11] Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

• The Four Horsemen Mount Up

--------

Prophetic Confirmation?

Things as we know them will soon come to an end!

11/24/19
VICTORIA ANG

Yesterday I received a vision from the Lord early in the morning. At that time I did not feel led to share but just continued to stay in prayer. However today I feel led to share. As well as what I received early this morning.

In the vision yesterday I saw the Lord standing in front of a soft taco shell that was flat on the table. He started to fold the taco shell and roll it up. And his fingers just rested on the very tip ( end) of the shell and the vision ended.

Interpretation:

The Lord is “ wrapping “ things up ( finalizing ) and things as we know them will soon come to an end!

So this morning upon awaking I heard “ ALL SYSTEMS GO”! …. so again I just stayed in prayer… Then heard “ BRACE FOR IMPACT”! … then heard ..10……. 9………. 8……

Let us continue to keep our focus ONLY on the Lord ,to guide and direct our every step and put our total faith and trust in him!! Staying in prayer !

God bless and May his peace be upon you!!

Our Heavenly Father is in control ! His timing and ways!

https://444prophecynews.com/things-as-we-know-them-will-soon-come-to-an-end-victoria-ang/

Wrapping It Up

America will be made desolate (Revelation 18, Jeremiah 50-51).















* It seems America will soon be destroyed in nuclear war:

• Rising Tensions
• EMP Blackout

Various Christian dreams, visions, and prophetic messages indicate that as the bombs come down, the Christians go up in the rapture (1 Corinthians 15:50):

• Christians Up, Bombs Down

I also heard on 7/14/19 around 4:30 am that "all systems are go." I believe very soon the 5 wise virgins will "take-off" in the Rapture (1 Corinthians 15;52).

* please take all words, dreams, and visions to the LORD for confirmation.

1 Corinthians 15:52-54 KJV - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. [53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. [54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

I also heard "Rapture on the Third Day" when I recieved the first two words. I didn't know what it meant so I didn't include it in the message. I later "stumbled" across this video of a brother who teaches a lot of the same things I do:

Rapture on the Third Day

Comments

Popular Posts