Flying Away - Rapture Dream



1 Corinthians 15:52 / Revelations 3:10

---------

A Rapture Dream

Acts 2:17-20 KJV - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: [18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: [19] And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: [20] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

I believe sometime during the summer of 2017, I was homeless and living in my car in order to tell people about Jesus while working for Uber and Lyft. One summer day, I had went to Carmichael Park and had watched the Ken Peter's Prophesy of the 7 year tribulation on YouTube. I was feeling dismayed, knowing that it is soon to come.



After the video was over, I felt led to give a homeless man a bottle of water, and he was sitting there with his Bible. I normally don't do that sort of thing by the way and as a preface, I have been seeing 333 for years now. I sat down and he immediately read to me:

Ezekiel 33:2-7 KJV - Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: [3] If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; [4] Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. [5] He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. [6] But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. [7] So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.


I believe in August 2017, I had become homeless without a car and I was fairly certain the LORD had called me to warn people of the 7 year tribulation (Daniel's 70th week). Especially after going to several churches and they were preaching on how Jonah did not want to warn Nineveh. Around that time, one day I fell asleep in the park and woke up to a vivid real-time vision of a man blowing a trumpet in a chariot in the air. I felt in my spirit it was from the Holy Spirit and it was urgent.

I later interpreted the dream, and came to the conclusion that I need to be like John the Baptist, calling people to make straight the way for the LORD. John, who came in the spirit and power of Elijah called people to baptism and repentance.

Now we know that it was Elijah who was transported to heaven in a chariot, so I believe the LORD was telling me to warn the people to repent until the rapture. (I had already believed in a pre-Trib rapture).

I believe it was in the Summer of 2017, I was fasting for direction, and I believe the LORD Jesus Christ led me to the September 23, 2017 sign in the heavens. (See Scott Clarke on YouTube). I still believe that was the Revelation 12 sign in the Heavens and a sign the rapture is soon to come.



Revelation 12:5 KJV - And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Around the time of the sign, I was praying one night and looking for a confirmation that the rapture is coming soon, so that I was not warning people in vain or giving false information out. As I was praying, I was filled with peace and love, and immediately fell asleep. It's like I was transported to a real life scene, as the dream/vision was in full color and I could hear and see just like real life.


In the dream/vision, I was sitting on a passenger airplane, and people were boarding and putting their luggage up, as I was waiting eagerly for take-off. I awoke suddenly and had an instant revelation in my spirit that the LORD is waiting for more people to get ready, to become wise virgins with oil in their lamps. Once everyone is ready and boarded, the plane will take-off. This I referring to the pre-Tribulation rapture.

I believe this is a confirmation that it is soon:


Jesus Wearing Airplane Pilot Hat


---------

Sometime in early 2018, I was street evangelizing and feeling very weak and weary. I feel asleep after prayer, and again had a vivid dream/vision of a glorious light emerging from what appeared to be an open door:


Revelation 3:7-11 KJV - And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; [8] I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. [9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. [10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. [11] Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.


I believe the LORD is telling me He will reward me for my obedience and faithfulness to the call on my life.

---------

According to scripture, the dead in Christ will rise first and we (faithful Christians) will be raptured or caught up in the air in an instant (twinkling of an eye) to be with Him (Jesus) forever. This is a series of scripture references that support a pre-tribulation rapture.  

---------

1 Corinthians 15:50-54 KJV — Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

I believe the book of Thessalonians speaks of that same event (catching up/rapture):

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV — For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

---------

This verse indicates that in the past God's people were delivered before tribulation:

Jeremiah 30:7 KJV — Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

---------

This indicates that the rapture will happen all at once, the dead first and then those that are alive and remain.

Revelation 3:10 KJV — Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

---------

This indicates that the rapture will come as a surprise and leave many behind:

Luke 21:34-36 KJV — And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

---------

This indicates that the faithful church will be raptured before the wrath, and in the Book of Revelations, the wrath of God is poured out before the final judgement:

1 Thessalonians 1:10 KJV — And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Revelation 16:1 KJV — And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

---------

This indicates that we will know the Great Tribulation is coming soon, and we will be delivered before the wrath:

1 Thessalonians 5:1-10 KJV — But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him

For a possible rapture in September 2018, please see the Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets section of my blog post - Moedims - A Shadow.

---------

Someone told me that the first resurrection in Revelation 20, is the same as the rapture declared in 1 Corinthians 15:52 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16. I believe these are two separate events. I believe as Noah and his family was spared from the flood, and Lot from Sodom, and the Israelites from Egypt, so will we be spared from the great Tribulation. Therefore, we must remain unspotted by the world, watching and waiting for His return with faith unfeigned and the Holy Spirit living in us.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 KJV — For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

The following scripture indicates the great tribulation, which I believe is 7 years long, is the wrath of the Lamb and God, and the faithful church will be spared:

Revelation 6:17 KJV — For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 3:10-11 KJV — Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Malachi 3:16-18 ASV — Then they that feared Jehovah spake one with another; and Jehovah hearkened, and heard, and a book of remembrance was written before him, for them that feared Jehovah, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith Jehovah of hosts, even mine own possession, in the day that I make; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

The following verses speak of the "first resurrection" being after the great tribulation (God's wrath), and Jesus resurrects the tribulation Saints for His thousand year rule on earth. Then I believe the rest of the dead will not be resurrected and judged until judgement day.

Revelation 20:2-5 KJV — And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

This post tribulation resurrection, I believe, is separate from the resurrection of the dead in Christ and the remaining (alive on earth) bride of Christ rapture:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV — For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

I believe their is a pre-Tribulation rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:16) which is different than the "first resurrection" as described in Revelations 20, because it is written before the great tribulation is spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2. Whereas, Revelation 20, speaks of a resurrection of the Tribulation Saints after the tribulation. 

Tribulation

A Storm is Coming

War and Destruction

The Mark of the Beast is voluntary now but will be mandatory in the soon coming Beast System (Revelation 13:16, 20:4)


Isaiah 26:19-21 KJV - Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. [20] Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. [21] For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Comments

Popular Posts