Letters to Elohim

Bitter from this wicked world
Evil abounds and no one cares.
The grief that my Heavenly Father bears.. 

Voilence, witchcraft, abortion,
Wrapped up in selfish aims,
Following the ways of Cain.

Pride, rebellion, a haughty spirit.
Jealousy, envy, and strife galore.
There is no truth or peace in store.

A deceitful smile, an evil laugh.
False facades cover our land,
God sees the evil of our hands.

While the love of money abounds,
Our hearts turn cold, shallow, numb
We forget about the Holy One.

He who bore our shame and guilt,
Pierced in the hands and the feet,
He didn't even bruise a reed, Isaiah 53.

He cried out to the Father above,
Father forgive them they know not..
He did it all in truth and love.

-------------


He has been with me on the darkest days,
showing love and mercy,
even when I was going my own way.

He thought I was worthing saving,
Even when I thought I was scumb,
Jr. High when I was stealing mom's 151.

He saw through the hurt and pain,
Highschool rebelling with my boys,
Drug after drug, mind going insane.

The LORD knew I wanted to escape,
Numbing my senses to get through,
I was drinking up the devil's brew.

The Devil never gave me peace,
Red Dot on my chest, his laser beam,
Haunting me with his wicked dreams.

Hurting the ones I loved,
I was chasing all the wrong things,
Women, money, prestige, and fame.

The LORD never ceased,
He could have buried me deep,
So now His words I do keep.

He covered my sins with His blood,
He showed me the mercy, truth, love.
How can I repay Him from above?

2/21/2019

-------------

Put Me Back Together

Grew up feeling worthless, hated, and abused. Never had my feet on solid ground. Chaos ensued.

I turned away from God, went astray. For some reason, He never gave up on me, in even my darkest days.

There is no way I can repay, I was full of wickedness. Yet still on the cross, my debt was paid. It is finished.

I was an enemy of God, corrupting and devouring. Trying to get right, His love was long-suffering.

Then I heard Him whisper softly to my heart, I am the way, trust me, follow me. He is the risen King, Everlasting Father, crucified on the appointed day.

LORD You have known us from afar off, before you have spoken the world into existence. You have committed unto us your wisdom.

Jesus, you have seen my shame and brokenness, and put me back together with tender kindness. Even with my root of bitterness.

What is greater than love and who is more pure than the Holy One? Who has knitted me together in my mother's womb.

This is why I fight for the truth.

-------------

Web Spun

The enemy had spun it's web, I was as well as dead. Trapped in my lusts, I had lost the Father's trust.

I walked far away from the Light. Thought I could see but I had no sight. Cloaked in darkness dense, I had money but no sense.

The enemy had it out for me, while Jesus, my God, was interceeding. I had done evil in my Father's eyes, yet the Father heard my sorrowed cries.

The enemy had spun it's web, I was as well as dead. My Father set me free, He grafted me into His family tree.

How can I thank Him, how can I repay? 

------------

I walked away - too much pain,
Decided to go my own way. Christianity - it can't be true, all the things I've been through...

What sort of God is this? 
So many scars, where are His?
Lost and confused, He was there.
Calling out to me, I couldn't hear.

Blinded by Satan, darkness so thick.
Until that fateful day, alone and sick,
He finally revealed Himself to me.
I wept for many hours, finally free!

His ways are so High, who can know?
Shinning the light, a beautiful roe.
Walk with Him and you will see,
His presence - the only place to be.

--------------

Christ to Gain

Everything I had loss is now gain to gain Him, the Spirit of Christ has formed me again.

Like Adam in Eden, He blew life into these dry bones. With love, He softened a darkened heart of stone.

LORD I pray you mold me, I am as the Potter's clay. Was a child of the night, but now walking in the day. 

I use to speak but had nothing to say.
As a clanging cymbal, I spoke in vain.

The night is far spent and my bones are weary, yet the heart of my Father is dear to me.

So I stand and offer them living water,
So they may escape that lake of fire.

-----------

Fly Away

LORD many days I pray
That I would just fly away
Before this world devours
The very soul in my bones

Everywhere I look I see evil
From the steps to the steeple
We have fallen into darkness
Following the ways of the fallen

The truth turned into a lie
Oh the lust that is in our eyes!
Chasing the temporal things
While inside we are decaying!

A world of malevolant treachory
Self-exalting with self idolatry
Thinking we see but cannot see
Sinners, Hell awaits for eternity!

Ever since I was young
I wanted to fly away
Hoping to see a better day
LORD this is what I pray.

1 Corinthians 15:52

-----------------

Forgiven

I never thought the LORD would forgive me, guilt stricken and guilty.
I was dead in my sins, waiting for my death sentence.

He came down and pardoned me, died for us willingly. His blood upon my hands, yet He still loosened my bands.

We had all gone astray, living in the shadows of the day. Knees bent I began to pray, Father forgive me and take this pain away.

LORD write your law upon my heart, let us never be apart. This world is fallen so very far, from what you created us for.

Let us all walk carefully, so we may not sin against thee. The Great I Am, Prince of Peace, Everlasting Father, the LORD of Tsiyon.

LORD Your justice is just, have mercy on your people of dust. May we quake in fear, trembling, Your wrath is oh so near.

Blow the Shofar upon Your Holy Hill, let all those who are holy be holy still. Let all the heathen be ashamed, let the people fear Your name.

We have done evil in Your sight, merciful God, your judgments are right. May the meek and righteous be hid, from that terrible day of dread.

------------

Who can undo the evil that I have done.. How can I make ammends...

Who can put together the hearts I have broken, who can unspeak the evil I have spoken?

Who can deliver me from the blood on my hands? The death of the souls I have corrupted, the ones I have led astray. Who can make straight that which I have left crooked?

LORD, I am unable to undo that which I have done, I have dug a deep grave, may your grace and mercy abide upon me. A bell cannot be unrung, that which happened, happened.

I'm far from perfect, but Jesus was, and is. I thank you LORD for taking my punishment, for paying the price. Your life was a testimony of the wages of our sins - the suffering and death of the innocent.

A perfect lamb was slain, to take the place of my sins. Now I follow Him, studying scripture and walking circumspectly. Pouring out my heart to the One above. King of Kings, the only begotten Son - Jesus.

LORD, I stand in awe of your goodness, and my wickedness is revealed in your Light. The evil desires of my heart and flesh only left a trail of destruction, yet you pardoned me. Clothed me in your loving kindness, and showed me the way to walk.

LORD how can I repay, I am unable to.  I am left to your mercy. May I walk in humbleness, in truth, in hope for redemption, in love, and according to the righteousness revealed in your word. May I take up my cross and do what you have called me to do.

----------

Lord it's not fair. The poor suffer, the righteous are hated. The wicked rejoice while rich in the world and now I'm jaded.

Lord, how can it be? I fight to be good yet they strike me down for firewood. They use me, despise me, and whisper lies to me.

Lord what does it pay? I try to walk straight, I've been astray. Now I'm laughed to scorn, a mockery, their words are a cross to me.

Lord, I need faith. They say it isn't true, that you didn't come here for a rescue. They say here read this - textbooks and science, now go write your thesis.

Lord, I feel so alone. My own family jabs and pokes, my friends say - you're a joke. A storm cloud follows me, and I feel like you're far from me.

Lord, I know your word. If they hated you, they will hate me too. The poor in spirit and rich in faith, will walk through your Heavenly gates.

Lord I know it's true. Those who endure will be saved, while the wicked  will go down to Hades. Lord, shine Your face upon me, a servant striving to walk circumspectly.

Lord, I thank you for this day, for rescuing me from my grave. You came and paid the price I deserve, yet you remain misunderstood.

_______________

Written by Shane Caldeira


Comments

Popular Posts