Snake Bites



8/30/18 - Passing out my new evangelism cards today and a woman stops and yells at me. A little while later a guy comes at me shouting, accusing me of breaking into cars as I'm standing there with my gospel cards, in fight or flight mode... I held my peace and he backed away after he saw I was innocent but he told me I shouldn't be passing out cards.

When I went into Starbucks, a group of guys stood next to me and basically showed me a video of a snake out of a box, hissing and striking at the handler. I tried to offer them my Jesus card but they walked off.


You see, when Satan is mad at your fruitfulness, he will strike at you and threaten you, and he will send three guys into a Starbucks to mock you. Woe to Satan, the thief, the murderer, the destroyer.

Ephesians 6:12 - do you have eyes to see? The spiritual is more real than you know.





The next morning, I found my powerbank phone charger, USB cables, and my headphones were stolen during my sleep.

During the day, I was placing my Jesus cards on cars in a shopping center and an angry woman who works at a restaurant there (Chile's) comes out yelling at me, saying that I'm not allowed to pass out cards and that she is calling the cops. Another man accused me of looking into cars to steal things and that he is going to complain to Trader Joes.


1 Peter 2:12 KJV - Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

When the cops arrived they treated me as a criminal and began questioning me, the officer said that she recieved a call that I was writing on people's cars with a marker?

The devil is a liar. I told her no, that is a lie, I'm passing out cards. Another officer came as back-up and said that he heard that I was vandalizing cars and acting violently? The spiritual war is real people, Satan does not want anyone saved or to know we are in the last days.


Satan will strike, but I know the LORD is with me ☝️💛✝️👑


Acts 28:1-6 KJV - And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. [2] And the barbarous people shewed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold. [3] And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand. [4] And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live. [5] And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm. [6] Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

---------------

8/30/18 - I felt the presence and peace of the LORD very strongly. I believe in my spirit, Jesus was telling me the Day of the LORD is very near, that something big is going to happen in September, to fear not and to trust in Him, the Almighty.

Go inside and lock your doors - riots, lootings, Marshal law, chaos?

Confirmation in the morning


I also believe I had a flash vision of a tank in the streets? Possibly United Nations? Martial law?

September Destruction:




---------------

8/31/18 - Prophecy by Byron Searle.

Jeremiah 38: 6 Then took they Jeremiah, and cast him into the dungeon of Malchiah the son of Hammelech, that was in the court of the prison: and they let down Jeremiah with cords. And in the dungeon there was no water, but mire: so Jeremiah sunk in the mire. 9 My lord the king, these men have done evil in all that they have done to Jeremiah the prophet, whom that have cast into the dungeon; and he is like to die for hunger in the place where he is: for there is no more bread in the city. 10 Then the king commanded Ebedmelech the Ethiopian, saying, Take from hence thirty men with thee, and take up Jeremiah the prophet out of the dungeon, before he die.

Transcript:

My son, just as loggers shout,TIIMMBBERRR!!! as a mighty tree falls, I too shout, TIIMMBBERRR!!! as a mighty nation falls!!! A nation that was once a strong and mighty tree, whose branches and roots reached around the world, is now ROTTEN from the inside core and IS READY TO FALL! TIIMMBBERRR!!! I say, THIS NATION WILL FALL AND WILL TAKE THE WORLD WITH IT!!! All nations will feel the shaking as this once mighty tree hits the ground!

My son, when this tree falls, it willSHAKE THE CHURCH AWAKE as I told you a year ago! SHAKE THE CHURCH AWAKE will happen overnight! The economies of the world will collapse as the mighty tree hits the ground, and a new money will rise out of the ashes and will require obedience to use it!

TIIMMBBERRR in September!!! Only My Remnant will be ready and awake! The rest of the world will be caught unaware, and SHOCKING will be the word used! Much violence will encircle the world, and this is just the beginning! TIIMMBBERRR!!! My body will finally wake up and realize she has been lulled to sleep by all the false prophets! Many false prophets will not survive the shaking that will come as angry hordes of people look for revenge! Their big houses, cars, and planes will be burned, and their mansions looted!

My son, this will be a month to remember as I will show the world I AM GOD AND THERE IS NO OTHER!!!Continue reaching the lost with the words I give you. Pray for eyes to be opened and ears to hear the message of forgiveness and salvation! Tell those who are on the fence it's time to come home and repent! I love all My children, but many will not listen! I desire to lift them up out of the sewer of life! I am the rope to hold onto! Just as Jeremiah was lifted out of the sewer, I will do the same for you! Repent, ask for forgiveness now, I will hear you and come to you! I AM COMING SOON, AND I HAVE MY AXE!!! TIIMMBBERRRR!!!!!

Messiah Jesus

https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/?m=1

Similiar Prophecy
http://holyspiritwind.net/2018/08/26/americai-tell-you-that-your-king-is-full-of-pride-and-haughtiness-so-there-shall-be-destruction-and-a-fall/

--------------

9/12/18

Today I went into my favorite laundry mat to clean up for my appeals hearing tomorrow at Sacramento Superior Court. This is the case where I was convicted of tresspassing for not turning my Jesus sign around in a Safeway Starbucks.

At the laundry place, I asked the man there for the restroom key before I do laundry, he said I can only have five minutes. I said I need to change before I do laundry. He said that is not what the bathroom is for. I said okay and walked a few blocks to the public library.

Satan is using anyone and everyone to push my buttons and sink in a root of bitterness. Ephesians 6:12.

I went to the library and someone tried to open the door to my stall and then was slamming stuff around the bathroom. I went back to the laundry mat that refused me.


I preached and evangelized all around town, then at night I had angry homeless people yelling and smashing things when I was trying to sleep, then after finding a nice place to sleep I woke up to loud party people parked right next to me at 2:30 am. I yelled out judgement is coming and to repent and follow Jesus. Right after that a huge splat hit the ground next to me and sprayed me with liquid, I look up and see party people on a balcony above me. Its possible they spilled alcohol on me or vomit that smells like alcohol. I walked barefoot to a new sleep spot and couldn't go back to sleep. Hopefully Starbucks or the Library allows me to sleep or else I will be a zombie for my court case (2-3 hours of sleep).

-------------

11/17/18 — Yesterday I had a good day of evangelizing and warning of the judgment to come, and when I fell asleep, I was attacked by a spiritual being (demon). It was sitting on my chest and choking me, I could sense the demonic presence. I called out to Jesus several times and then thought if I die I go to be with Jesus, so no sense in feeding into panic and fear. These demons want to stir up panic, fear, and terror.


Then at 2:30 am I woke up and the enemy (Ephesians 6:12) sent two people to my sleeping spot. They began cussing violently and screaming at each other with threats. They were talking about drugs and their friends. They said a few words and then threatened and cursed at me. I felt the best choice was to leave immediately in the harsh cold of the night. I found a new spot near the street and eventually went back to sleep. I believe I heard the LORD tell me to not fear them.

Comments

Popular Posts