Get on the Ark!!


In Genesis, God told us how the world was continually evil and He could bare it no longer:

Genesis 6:5-8 KJV - And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. [6] And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. [7] And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. [8] But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord .

Genesis 6:17 KJV - And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Jesus told us that right before the rapture and the second coming, it would be as in the days of Noah:

Matthew 24:37-42 KJV - But as the days of Noe were , so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. [38] For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, [39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. [40] Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. [41] Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. [42] Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

• The Four Horsemen Mount Up

Ecclesiastes 1:9 KJV - The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

As in the days of Noah, the world will become very evil and God will destroy it by fire:

2 Peter 3:10-14 KJV - But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. [11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, [12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? [13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. [14] Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Sodom and Gomorrah Ruins



• Hell Study

It was prophesied that in the latter days, men would wax worse and worse, which can be seen in today's generation with an all time moral depravity:

2 Timothy 3:1-7 KJV - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. [2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, [3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, [4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; [5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. [6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, [7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Various Christian dreams, visions, and prophetic messages indicate that as the bombs come down, the Christians go up in the rapture (1 Corinthians 15:50):

• Christians Up, Bombs Down

For related articles, please see the following:

• King Cyrus or Belshazzar?
Blurred Lines
Sodom and Gamorrah
Unplug


However, repenting and believing in Christ is a type of Ark which will save us from the wrath to come. When the day of the LORD comes as a thief in the night, those who are alive and remain in Christ will be raptured. Two will be in the field, one will be taken, and the other left. This is different than the second coming:

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 KJV - Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, [52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

It is also speculated by Stephen Quayle and others that in Genesis 6, the days of Noah, woman were being "given in marriage" to fallen angels which created the hybrid race of Giants (Nephilim), both before and after the flood.

It is speculated in prophesies, dreams, and visions that "alien" beings and giants will be revealed and unleashed upon the public as judgement for the last days. Aliens I believe are demonic hybrid beings, and will be a part of the "strong delusion" in 2 Thessalonians 2.

• Want to Be Saved?
• A New Creature
• Grace Alone By Faith Alone?
• Not Under the Law
• God or Money?
• Interfaith Movement
• Identity of God
• The Church
• The Narrow Way

There are stories of "alien abductions" being ended when calling out to Jesus for help. There is also stories of people being raped, women impregnated by aliens and having the babies stolen from them. It's possible that these "aliens" and fallen angels are again mixing with the fallen angels to produce Hybrid creatures.

Nephilim Incubators/Harvesting

Please see my blog:

Enoch 1
Return of Nephilim
UFO/Aliens - Strong Delusion
True Biblical History

Wendy Lee, a Prophetess (Acts 2:17) of the Most High (YHVH), confirms the Nephilim deception that will come, after the rapture, where the Nephilim will appear in human form, perhaps as an advanced alien race (I say). They will try to mix the DNA of man as in the Days of Noah, and push the Mark of the Beast (Covid Vaccine and RFID chip implant) onto the world.

https://youtu.be/qzuSeKZPxNo

* Wendy Lee prophesied correctly regarding the Russian Submarine Incident on 7/2/2019. Full details in my article here.

Here we have Katie Perry, a woman who sold her soul to Satan to be rich and famous, singing about mating with an Extra Terrestrial being.

E.T. Lyrics

You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil, could you be an angel
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I'm floating, leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You're not like the others, futuristic lovers
Different DNA, they don't understand you

You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison
Take me, t-t-take me
Wanna be a victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
Its supernatural, extraterrestrial

You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers, stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic

You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
Infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
Take me, t-t-take me
Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
Its supernatural, extraterrestrial

There is this transcendental, on another level
Boy, you're my lucky star
I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I risk it all, all

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison
Take me, t-t-take me
Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
It's supernatural, extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial, extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
Its supernatural, extraterrestrial

Comments

Popular Posts