King Cyrus or Belshazzar?



Daniel 5:22-31 KJV - And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this; [23] But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is , and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified:



[24] Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written. [25] And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN . [26] This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE ; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. [27] TEKEL ; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. [28] PERES ; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians. [29] Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom. [30] In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain. [31] And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.

After the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, his son Belshazzar knew not God of Israel and defiled the holy vessels from the Holy City Jerusalem. He died that very night by the hand of God and Babylon was spoiled by it's enemies.

Likewise, Donald Trump knows not God and confess he never asked for forgiveness of sins:


Trump and Freemasonry

Judge the Fruit

Donald Trump's merch - LGBTQ Make America Great Again Pride Hat:



https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-pride-hat-red

And people actually believe that God's wrath isn't coming to a rebellious people?

2 Peter 2:6-7 KJV - And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; [7] And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

In December 2017, Donald Trump amidst opposition declared Jerusalem to be the Capitol of Israel and set forth his plan to establish the United States Embacy there. While this is good news for Israel, it does not mean Trump has their best interest in mind. Regardless, the Jews minted a coin comparing Trump to King Cyrus (Article Link Here):

He went on to explain that superimposing the images of the two leaders, separated by more two millennia and coming from two separate parts of the globe, is meant to emphasize their common characteristics.
“They are non-Jewish leaders who played an essential role in the return of the Jews to Jerusalem,” Persoff said. “Hopefully, Trump will continue in this path and, like Cyrus, play a central role in the building of the Temple.”


It seems as though God is taking His hand of protection off of America and allowing Satan to divide and plunder:

• Civil War

Here in this video below, we see America is more divided than ever.

A Country Divided


It seems God is dividing USA because Donald Trump and other officials are trying to divide the apple of His eye Jerusalem with a Two State Solution.

Zechariah 12:2-3 KJV - Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. [3] And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

• Two State Solution 

As Israel and America are praising Donald Trump as a God-sent savior and expecting him to deliver both Israel and America, it seems sudden destruction will come to America the Great.

Benjamin Faircloth Preaching 


We see here Trump is secretly showing us his true allegiance. Freemasonry is Luciferian at it's core and is against the true to doctrine of Jesus Christ.


We have not seen America repent nor reverse the abominations such as abortion, LGBT marriages, unisex bathrooms, hormone therapy, widespread corruption, and it's practically illegal to talk about the true gospel of Jesus Christ in public places, work, or in schools. Please see my other articles concerning Donald Trump and the fate of America:

• Setting the Stage
• Trump Out?
• Sudden Bear Strike
• Rise of the Phoenix
• Waves of Judgment

Here are recent prophecies of what is to come (Acts 2:17):


Prophecy #1



-------

Prophecy #2

Julie Whedbee
Handmaiden

Thursday, November 5, 2015

THE GREAT DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR, IT IS NEAR, AND HASTETH GREATLY, EVEN THE VOICE OF THE DAY OF THE LORD:THE MIGHTY MAN SHALL CRY THERE BITTERLY

I received this vision and message today, November 5, 2015. As these words came through this morning, I was shown the inside of the earth cracking and splitting, fissures occurring simultaneously around the world, then opening up to very large holes and cracks on the surface. Then there was a great, great shaking. Father said this cracking and breaking apart inside the earth is happening now, very quickly.

Speak daughter, for I wish My people to understand what must come to pass. The United States is surrounded by her enemies and will be plundered. Your betrayal of Israel will bring about destruction, as your leaders have betrayed you, the people.

California, California, California, oh how you have grieved My heart. I will destroy you and all of the abominations that have been a defilement in My eyes. New York, I will burn you and lay waste your city. You will be reduced to burning rubble and ashes. Miami, your cup of iniquity is overflowing and I will utterly consume and destroy you in your wickedness.

The foundations under the earth are breaking apart. I am causing the earth to open her mouth and many places will be swallowed and they will be no more.

A great and terrible day is come, the Day of the Lord is a day of great suffering and darkness. Who shall withstand this great shaking that I am bringing? Who will be found worthy to escape the judgments of the wicked and the unrighteous? Who among you has heeded My warnings to walk the path of holiness and purity?

America, you have severely tried Me and continue to openly mock Me.

I WLL NOT BE MOCKED!!!

You have broken the covenant your forefathers made with Me and spit upon My laws. You have no honor, you are shameful, and you are a disgrace in My sight. I will cause you to choke as I make you to drink your own vomit and filth. The blood and the cries of the innocent are on your hands.

I am about to shake this earth mightily and all will know
I AM God!

Your leaders have called for the division of My Holy land, therefore, I will divide your land.

I will now speak to those who have remained in covenant with Me. Mine who are walking in purity and truth, Mine who obey My Word and are in union with Me- ready yourselves for My great outpouring. As all is crumbling around you, you will have My supernatural peace and great will be your exploits in My name. I speak to all My men and women who know in their hearts that I have been preparing them for something greater. I have been speaking to your spirits about repositioning; for some, relocating; for a great transition is upon you. Many of you will be required to walk away from all you have known- family, relationships, employment, fellowships- for a new season is upon My Bride, My Remnant. The work I am having you to do lies outside the parameters and the dimension you have previously operated in.

It is crucial that you come to Me now for instructions and counsel, ever ready to move and to do My bidding. Pray to be used mightily in the Spirit, and it shall be done. My Bride will transcend space and time to fulfill her purpose on this earth.

As darkness covers these lands and the mighty threshing takes place, My remnant will only know supernatural glory, as My anointing upon you will cause powerful manifestations from My Kingdom Realm.

Remember all I have told you. As the darkness grows darker, you My lights will shine brighter. There is nothing you will not do when you abide in Me, in My name, in My presence, always…

My Bride, you have been chosen before the foundation of time to be here in this realm now, to alter this reality, to be the expression of pure Spirit as I originally created all mankind to be.

The original blueprint if you would, was for man to be made in My image and likeness in this realm, therefore bring Heaven to earth-thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. You were designed and purposed to be My reflection, hence, there is to be no distinction between Us. We are One Spirit.

The cry has gone out for My mature ones to rise. My glory is arisen in you and through you.

Do not be deceived nor be weary My loves. All commences as it has been spoken and what has been put in motion will not be stopped. Keep your feet firmly planted in Me, the Rock and the only foundation. Feel the rush of My mighty breath upon the lands.

Boldly and with authority My children take your positions.

Be strong and of good courage.

I COME…

YAHUSHUA (Jesus Christ)

444ProphecyNews.com

--------

Prophecy #3


Jason Brierly
444ProphecyNews.com

December 4, 2018

The vision I see right now is of america/Babylon.. at the onset there is an incredible stillness which comes over the whole of the land…I want to say a peace but this isn’t it…everyone stands still…with at first almost a goofy stoic posture in the face as though untouchable, and then the vision goes red and I see Donald Trump’s face almost as though carved of wood with sort if a maniacal look on his face and immediately the people in the vision become terrified as they realize the gravity of a mistake they made…as I look at the seemingly carved of wood trump, I see around him strings as he moves as a marionette and above him Barak Obama/baraq o bamah holding the two wood x’s driving the strings…end vision…(Tst5)

-------

Prophecy #4

Krystal Beall

December 4, 2018

I AM grieved. I AM grieved when I look upon my final generation whom has rejected me. I mourn. My heart is lacerated. I AM sorely displeased. I weep with great bitterness and intense fury. In my love and mercy I have called, I have warned return to me, your first love. Cry out, repent. Blessed are you whom have done so. My pain is deep. My wound severe. I AM NOT HAPPY. All in which is written and I have spoken shall surely come to pass. I AM not a man that I would lie. Great pain is coming to America. I have said before, I say again. Great pain is coming to America. ( JESUS IS WEEPING) I had visited the nation and was not received. I was rejected on American soil. My blood I have shed upon the soil for the pain that America will experience. Your festivities and holidays of men are an abhorance to me. I detest them. I vomit. You can decorate your houses yet leave me out in the field calling out relentlessly with many tears to a nation whom has forsaken me. Your ” decorations” are an eye sore to me. Sin upon sin, blood touches blood. I AM appalled by all this flesh before me. It grieves and angers me to my core.

REPENT…die to yourselves. I AM against you America. I move swift against you. The end has come. It is here. America is a nation whom has rejected God. Sorrows fill America to overflowing. My warnings cease. Behold thy hour of visitation. Revelation. Men shall rent their garments and beat their breast in the streets. Your streets shall flow as rivers of blood. You rejected me. Vengance is mine, I will repay. You know not what you have done oh wicked nation, whom has robbed me. Even my own have forsaken me, turning from me in disgust and without shame embrace many lovers, false gods before my face. I called. I pleaded, I begged with many tears. Yet you want no parts with me as I TRULY AM. I have heard all of your blasphemous speech. I have listened as you have cut me asunder with your sword without cease, without remorse, without shame. embrace many lovers, false gods before my face. I called. I pleaded, I begged with many tears. Yet you want no parts with me as I TRULY AM. I have heard all of your blasphemous speech. I have listened as you have cut me asunder with your sword without cease, without remorse, without shame. SILENCE. I have heard more than enough. I will no longer hear, nor listen. I have removed myself. I will show you something to really be disgusted with America. It is through the door. I bleed out in this abomination. Recompense. Weighed and found wanting. I AM weary with the evil. I AM sore vexed with your apathy. I move against you. The rage you have shown falls upon your own heads as burning coals. For all those whom love me and are awaiting my arrival, I say to you, watch and pray. Look up. I know ye are weary. Behold me. It is finished. Behold I come.

Jesus Christ

--------

Prophecy #5

Who is Trump?

Posted by ruth Smith
Mar 11, 2019, 5:33 AM

In February of this year, I have been seeking the Lord for the truth of Trump for days, because there are two voices in this world, one says he is the Cyrus who the Lord God has set, one says he used Christians to sit on the throne of the president. I have prayed for Trump to be elected. After he won the election, I have prayed for him that he could lead American people to repent, to return to the Lord God, the Most High, the Holiest, the Almighty God of Israel just as the king of Nineveh. But I need to know the truth about Trump from my Lord God directly. Finally, the Lord said to me:

“Trump is the one to prepare the way for the antichrist, just as John the baptist prepared the way for me.

He is the one who I have allowed to be in the office, but he doesn’t belong to me, his heart is not with me.

Many, many people have been deceived by him, even my very elected ones. People are worshiping him more and more like a god, they believe he is the Cyrus, he is doing my Will, they believe he will make the Unite States great again.

Only I, the Lord of all, the Creator of the whole universe can make a country great. There is no other god beside Me.

Very soon, Trump will be removed, the antichrist, Obama, will return to power. More and more people are missing Obama because of Trump. This laid the groundwork for the return of antichrist Obama and the total, utter destruction of the United States eventually.”

Original Chinese Version:

https://repentbeholy.home.blog/2019/03/11/关于特朗普的真相-ruth-smith/

---------

Prophecy #6

Krystal Beall
November 30 2018

Behold the hour of gross darkness has come. The hour of the Antichrist is now. The battle rages in heaven and in my love and mercy I have restrained the dragon. I AM longsuffering. I will no man to perish but all to repent and inherit eternal life. Come back to me. I love you, I have always loved you, yea with lovingkindnes I have drawn thee. Many of my warnings and my cries have gone unanswered. This generation, my final generation of man has forsaken me. You have been deceived and have created for yourselves much Godlessness. I AM the light of the world, he that followeth me, shall not walk in darkness but have the light of life. Many reject me. Men love darkness because their deeds are evil. Do not reject me. Come, I welcome thee with open arms, love, mercy, forgiveness. Immorality reigns in the earth. Sin abounds and the effects thereof are devestating and catastrophic, fatal. As the dragon is hurled down much sorrow, pain, chaos, devastation and death will be seen and felt. A time of great tribulation unseen by man and never to be seen again comes now. The king has fallen and a new yet old familiar face emerges once again. Many of you will be hated for my namesake in this last hour. Persecution will rise to harrowing levels that my own will find intolerable, unbearable. Many will seek death and not find it. The slaughter receives many more. To the pain of many, your loved ones will turn on you and hand you up and over. The pain of betrayl will be experienced by many. My beloved bride I AM with you, for you, in you. The battle is mine and has been won. Let not your heart be troubled, I have overcome the world and so have you. Walk by faith, not by sight. My word is a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. For many shall enter in Gethsemane, where I shall welcome them, and we shall share a sip of my bitter cup. Many shall meet me on the Via Dolorosa and together we shall ascend the hill to my cross. Stripped and beaten by the yoke of this world, Pained and desolate, broken and contrite before me. I shall receive you. You shall enter in through my cross( ME) you shall come in and be saved. You shall go out and dwell in green pastures. You shall rest beside still waters. I shall bestow upon you a crown of splendor, I anoint you with the oil of gladness, of great joy eternal life. I shall give you the desires of your heart. You shall dwell in my house forever. Goodness and mercy shall encompass and follow you. You shall be arrayed in garments of praise as I have removed the ones of despair. Fear not but rejoice for Behold I come quickly. My rewards are with me. I have prepared a place that where I AM ye may be also. My wedding banquet is set, prepared and I await thee with fervent love and anticipation. I long for you more than you do me. In an instant, the twinkling of an eye all will change. You shall behold my face. I AM grieved. I weep and mourn. I will repay my final generation for rejecting me. I feel deep sorrow. My lamentations are numerous. America I AM highly vexed and wroth with you. Your time has come. Your liberty expired. I had visited America and was rejected. You need to wake up and receive TRUTH. You need to turn to me and receive that which is written and yet you lack understanding of. I AM THE AUTHOR OF YOUR FAITH , I AM THE FINISHER. I AM revelation. I AM wisdom. I AM understanding. I AM GOD. Come to me and receive me. Fount of mercy and grace. Living water poured out for all. Healing, restoration. Resurrection. A white stone. A new name.

Jesus Christ

Revelation 12  (KJV)

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts