Treading on Serpents

Around August of 2016, I realized I was decieved by the New Age Religion and Eastern Mystical practices (see my Yoga Blog). I was fasting and thinking about Jesus on the cross and at that moment, He baptised me in the Holy Spirit. I wept for hours in my room. Around that time I had a vision of these huge gentle hands of God caught me gently as I was falling backwards.


Acts 2:17-18 KJV - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: [18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Dark Cavern

Soon after I recieved Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I had a very vivid dream. I was walking in a dark Cavern, and was following someone with a lantern. I felt very safe with this person. The person carrying the light stopped and shined the light at my feet, I looked down and saw I was walking on a floor full of snakes. I then woke up.

It seems the person holding the light guiding me through the dark cave was representing Jesus, who is the Word of God:

John 1:1-5 KJV - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

I believe the serpents on the floor represented my dominion over unclean demonic spirits through the authority we have in Christ Jesus:

Luke 10:19-20 KJV - Behold I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. [20] Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Soon after that I began noticing people would cough up spirits sometimes when they are around me. It is very subtle and many are not aware. I believe this is the work of the Holy Spirit that dwells in the born again Christian believer. I also believe the Lord Jesus gave me the gift of discerning of spirits, so that I would not again be decieved by seducing spirits:

1 Corinthians 12:7-11 KJV - But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. [8] For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; [9] To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; [10] To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: [11] But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

For more information about the demonic spirits, the Nephilim (Hybrid Giants), and the Book of Enoch, please see my article:



Comments

Popular Posts