Pepper Sprayed for Jesus


11/21/18 - Got breakfast at Smart and Final and then went into McDonalds to warm up. I put my stuff down and got on the internet, and the Manager said that I can't have all my stuff in here and pointed to my Jesus sign and backpack. I said it was discrimination, and he said he was going to call the cops. He went into the back and I sat peacefully, as I am homeless and so are the other ones that sit in there.


He then came back with pepper spray, and said if I do not leave he will spray me. I said this is discrimination, and he told me to leave. I said please don't spray me and got my phone out to record him. I said this is discrimination, and he started spraying me in the face. I began screaming and asking for help! No one helped, I ran outside and he threw my stuff out at me on the ground. As I was in pain trying to see, he said he now or he will spray me again. I told him he was evil and then I left.

I called the 911 and told them what happened. Two cops came out and interviewed me, hopefully they will write a report and I showed them my video. They said I have to file paperwork with the court in order to file a discrimination case. I declined to press charges against the Manager.

McDonalds
5402 Sunrise Ave
Citrus Heights, CA 95610

Interviewing Officer
Citrus Heights Police Department
Felicia Taylor
Report # CH18-09663



Comments

Popular Posts