Pure Waters

Revelation 22:1 KJV - And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.


If you have never tasted pure water, you would be complacent with polluted water.

If you've never witnessed the glory and purity of the LORD, then you would be complacent with the evil carnal pleasures of this world.

If you've never seen the Light, then you would love the darkness. So it is with the LORD, He is the Light.

John 1:1-5 KJV - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.


Turn from your sins, understand that our goodness is stained by our evil hearts and impure deeds and all that we have are as filthy rags before the perfect and pure LORD of creation.

Jesus is God manifested in the flesh, the invisible God of creation became visible through Christ Jesus and put the principalities and powers of the air (Ephesians 6:12) to shame when the world beat him beyond recognizable appearance and crucified Him without cause, as a blameless and spotless lamb of God.

He gave Himself willingly to show us that the wages of our sins is the death of the innocent and He died to take our punishment for us (Isaiah 53/Psalms 22) on the cross so that we can be cleared of our debt and partake of eternal life with Him. Yet, those who do not repent and believe will have to pay for their sins because justice cries out upon the wicked.

Please see the love of the Father, a beautiful teacher, a glorious Master. His ways are so far above our ways, as the earth is from the Heavens above.

Isaiah 55:7-11 KJV - Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. [8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. [10] For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: [11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Satan is the god of this world, and all lie in darkness. This world is condemned already but we are saved through Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 4:3-6 KJV - But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: [4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. [5] For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. [6] For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Please call on the Lord Jesus today and ask Him to wash away your sins with His blood. He will wash away your sins, give you a heart of flesh, and give you His Spirit to be reconciled back to Him.

Hebrews 8:8-13 KJV - For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: [9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. [10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. [12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. [13] In that he saith, A new covenant , he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

John 14:15-21 KJV - If ye love me (Jesus/Yeshua), keep my commandments. [16] And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; [17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. [18] I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. [19] Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. [20] At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. [21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Comments

Popular Posts