Skip to main content

Wormwood


Revelation 8:8-11 KJV - And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; [9] And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. [10] And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; [11] And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

We know that this major event will happen in Daniel's 70th week, the seven year period of God's wrath before Jesus returns to judge the naions (Revelation 19). It seems there are scientific reports of meteor showers and asteroids that may fall on earth:



Christian testimonies also foretell of this event:

Acts 2:17-20 KJV - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: [18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: [19] And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: [20] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Prophecy #1

444ProphecyNews.com
Posted 11/22/18

Medan V
I have my third child 5years old daughter who have been dreaming recently about heaven. She calls it “JESUS HOME”. For 5 nights straight she’s been dreaming of Jesus home and ABBA’S place. Just before she sleeps tonight, she told me her dream last night. She make it clear that ABBA’S PLACE is above JESUS HOME. It’s like a mountain diamonds very bright and white above Jesus Home, she said. But today her dream was different from her previous dreams of heaven.
Her dream:
I was at Jesus home. I saw the moon, very big and it changes colors from white to yellow. Then I saw a big big big star very bright, like a falling star. It fall from very high to the Earth. And it makes a big hole in it. (When i isked her did she knew where it landed, then she said “NORTH AMERICA”!. And when i asked her how did she knew it’s North America, i just know it.)
Maybe this is another confirmation of others’ dreams and visions that i read and seen on videos posted. I kept recording her dreams, my dreams and my other kids dreams about endtimes. I know some of them are prophetic.
May the Lord kept us in peace, as we go thru all these trying times. Keep the good fight, for the Lord’s kingdom, and for His glory.

God bless you.
MedanV

------------

Prophecy #2

Please enter facebook post url.
Video/Dream: DARKNESS is coming! Wormwood is coming! – JESUSisLORD
Published on Oct 13, 2018
Dear brethren, here is a recent dream I experienced and a discussion on coming great spiritual and real darkness over the earth. You must be hidden! May God bless you. Christopher.

https://youtu.be/2ObilD5VxKc

--------------
Prophecy #3

Here we have another Wormwood asteroid dream (Acts 2:17):



--------------

Prophecy #4



Anne Jackson
This morning I had a quick vision and it literally shook me. It’s not what I saw that shook me it’s what I heard. In the vision there was a person in what looked like a house. All of a sudden out out nowhere there was this sound like no other sound I have ever heard. The person in the house heard the sound and knew immediately to run because it was about to hit. It was not an earthquake. You can tell it was coming from above. When I heard that sound I knew that a humongous Asteroid was about to hit. I quickly came out the vision and started praying. I don’t know when this will take place, but just know one is heading for Earth and it will hit and it it be catastrophic. That’s a sound I will never forget.

Comments

Popular Posts